People who select the court marriage in Delhi find the procedure of court marriage in India quite easy as the long term benefits are also associated with it. Keeping in mind this fact the services related to court marriage Delhi have created great demand.Marriage is the purest form of bring two soul together. And to make this happen we have two form of marriages in India. One is arrange marriage and the second one is love marriage broadly known as court marriage.Marriage has always been a favorable innovation in India but quite sadly, things doesn’t work properly for the one who is in love and want to do love marriage.Otherwise you can take the help of the legal literature of explaining complete procedure for court marriage in India and court marriage process. There is another way to know the process of court marriage in India and it is the internet. Over the internet you will find content relating to procedure for court marriage in India. This content is updated on a timely basis thus you will get the latest amendments too.
* Notice must be given by the bride and bridegroom to the Marriage Officer of the district, with one of them residing immediately previous to the notice for atleast 30 days.
* Marriage Officer records the notice and sends a copy to the Marriage Officer of the District.
* 30 days time is given for any person to raise any objections to the intended marriage.
* From the date of receipt of any objections, the Marriage Officer should enquire into the same, within 30 days.
* If the objections are found valid, either party to the intended marriage may appeal to the District Court, whose decision shall be binding.
* In case there is no objection or the objection is rejected, the parties with 3 witnesses sign in presence of the Marriage Officer, declaring they are unmarried and are not related within prohibited degrees.
* The marriage is then solemnized in any form which parties choose to adopt.