You messed up and you now have an unhappy wife. Do you know what to do? More importantly, do you know what you shouldn't do? Here are 5 time-proven ways to make your unhappy wife, happy again...
1. Say sorry Whatever you did, whether you think you were at fault or not, you're better off apologizing for it.
2. Say it with flowers and chocolates She might think that saying it is almost too easy. So be smart, invest in a bunch of her favorite blooms and her favorite chocolate.
3. Tell her you love her and don't want to see her unhappy Utter the magic words "I love you" together with your commitment to always try and make her happy. She can't say "no" when you put it this way.
4. Assure her you won't make the same mistake twice You might well make the same mistake again but at least you want to try. Sometimes, it's the effort that counts, don't you know?
5. Look for ways to keep the marriage fresh and thriving Don't rest on your laurels. When things are going well, those are the times when you want to find little things to make her happy and keep your marriage thriving. It's sort of building up your good will with her, get it? So that when you end up in the doghouse, you'll at least have a longer leash and decent dog food.
If after you do all this and you find that you still have an unhappy wife, be wary. She might not just be unhappy due to one particular incident. Maybe your marriage is in deeper trouble? If so, don't wait around. Have a heart-to-heart with her, figure out what's wrong. If you wait, things might get worse.